The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Continental (Hoosier) Grand Am Slicks 275/40/17 & 245/45/17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just in case anyone is running a track car other then the Boss, I have some 17's that was accidently mixed in with the 18's. One 275/40R/17 and two 245/45R/18, $25 each OBO pickup only South/Central FL.

CIMG3770_zpsd93f7584.png
CIMG3769_zps04d3838d.png
CIMG3767_zpsf9ee1519.png

I do not have any more sets of the 18's listed below at the moment 2/17 but I have contacts to get more in the future, you can drop me a PM if interested.

I have several sets of the 275/35/18 Continental Grand Am take-offs and can afford to part with 2-3 sets. $150 per set of 4 tires. I would like to sell them local but can ship if the tires are paid for first, then I will get the shipping costs and you pay the actual cost for shipping. I don't want to sound like a jerk but I would rather not run around getting shipping quotes and then the buyer backs out.

I am not selling tires I have used, I run them until they cord once mounted. These are as taken off the Continental Grand Am GS cars mostly from practice sessions and have lots of life left in them (Daytona, HMS, Barber). I normally get at least three full track days of five sessions a day out of them at proper pressure.

Re: Continental (Hoosier) Grand Am Slicks 275/35/18

I will send you a PM. As far as pics what are you looking for a general picture? There are many on the board, if you want a thread pic I can try but not sure how well they will show the wear. Some may be a tiny bit better then others but all are in great shape as taken off the race cars. All are 2012 take-offs.

Bay Area

Just an FYI - if you buy tires see if you can get your company to let you use the UPS or Fedex account. I bought rims and tires from VA I think and by having my purchasing dept schedule the shipping it saved me a couple hundred bucks. I did have to pay in beer but it was well worth it. ;D And to make it even nicer my receiving dept put them in my truck for me.

Kinda funny, I just posted in the racing section asking about this and here you are selling some! I am very interested! But I would have to have them shipped...I can use the account at work and email you a label for UPS or Fedex if that is not too much trouble.

how many sets do you have left? I'll be buying some from you within a week or two (once I get paid) to get some if you have any left.

Guys Scott is selling them at a great price, but if you want more than he has available or in other sizes you can get them from Greg or Todd here:

http://gttrackdays.com/

I was paying $100 per tire last year plus shipping. Most of them were excellent.

do you have a side shot of your car with those wheels...Looks great

Sorry I do not have a side shot of the wheels, but you can google weld wheels and look them up. The rears are weld 15x10 Maganums , and the fronts are Weld 17x3.5 Alumastars

TMO Supporting Vendors