The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cool dash plaques for the upcoming Mall of GA Ford show this weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Check out these cool dash plaques for the up and coming show this weekend at the Mall of Georgia Ford dealership in Buford GA. The event has free food, free door prizes, portable dyno, and some cool dash plaques.

http://www.modularboss.com/forums/showthread.php?35-Meet-us-at-the-Mall-of-Georgia-Mustang-and-Ford-Show-Check-out-these-dash-plaques&p=66#post66

I cannot upload it on these forums as it won't let me. I didn't log in to the Modular Boss site and it let me see it, it just shows as a link.

Won't let me see it either. You can't upload pics to this forum, you have to upload them to a hosting site (I use Photobucket) and then paste the img code here. It is in the tips for reading the forum sticky.

I know we would all appreciate you or someone else with a membership there doing it for us ;D

See if this works.

attachment.php

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Dean#4AI said:
See if this works.

attachment.php
the url has to be of a jpg or picture. it will have usually .jpg at the end. you can right click on the picture and go to properties and this will give you the url of the jpg

boss2511 said:
Dean#4AI said:
See if this works.

attachment.php
the url has to be of a jpg or picture. it will have usually .jpg at the end. you can right click on the picture and go to properties and this will give you the url of the jpg

OK, from your post I assume you can not see the picture which is strange because it shows up for me. ???

Hmmm, Mall of Georgia Ford - seller of the YouTube hooning car...

Somebody tell me if you find a White Boss who's VIN ends in 200345 at the show.

TMO Supporting Vendors