The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dependable???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
The Chevrolet Camaro Pace car broke down on track Sunday. Chevy said the car received damage to the wiring harness to the fuel pump. Track ready?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Now, Blacksheep, give yourself a few more years and you may want those automated toilet paper dispensers on your truck --- all that tire changing has to leave you............pooped!

Like " adaptive cruise control" I drove an F150 recently with that and what a PITA, every time someone pulled in front of you, it kicked out, so you could get *** ended by the 18 wheeler behind you. Also electric tail gate, give me a break, part of the wussification of America.
A few items were OK, blind spot alert in the side mirror, back up camera, and heated seats were nice. So was the cup holders. The Star Wars audio system was lost on me,but my brother in law, who is a cop, said it made it easier to ID car thieves since it would link to their cell phones... so there's that.

TMO Supporting Vendors