The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Discount Tire Direct President's Day Weekend Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is a nice discount. Anyone know if this applies to Nitto NT01's?

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/thankYouSale.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DTD+ThankYou+400+MIR+20150211&utm_source=promo_thankyouupto400combined&utm_content=http%3a%2f%2fwww.discounttiredirect.com%2fthankYouSale.html

Shop for Tires
Shop for Wheels
Thank You Tire Promotion

Up to $400 on Tires and Wheels
At Discount Tire Direct, we can help you maximize your savings on tires and wheels with our budget-friendly Thank You Promotion. Valid Thursday, February 12th through Monday, February 16th, 2015.
Get a $25, $75, or $100 Visa® Prepaid Card by Mail

On Select Sets of 4 Tires
Get a $100 Visa® Prepaid Card by Mail

On 4 Wheels (excluding Unique and Cragar brands)

Use your Discount Tire® Credit Card and Double Your Savings on the above offers!
Apply Online Now
Get up to $400 in Total Rebates!
Get up to $400 in Total Rebates With Your CarCareONE Card

thankYouPromoFeb15DTD.jpg

Rick I just went through the purchasing steps and the Nt01 set of four gets you a $25 visa card and a $25 rebate if you use their credit card so adds up to $50 total off. Think I'll wait to wear what I have out for a little longer, if it were $400 off I'd order them today -oh well!

I never give reviews on a vendor but I will say that Discount Tire is the best store I have ever been to, they are always fair and provide excellent service and the best prices, I went last night to have a TPMS sensor replaced and I was in/out in about 12 minutes.

On another general note, tires are the one thing you should NOT screw around with when it comes to cheaping out, I've learned the hard way and seen some friends in the hospital due to bad tires, look at what happened to Roger Rodas and PW.

Anyways, discount tire FTW.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
NFSBOSS said:
Bummer. If you could get $100 off on NT01's I'd probably order another set.

Not only that, you can't get 295/30/18 for up front. I want another option than the R6's - love 'em but I want a set that wears like the Nittos also...

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I picked up a set of NT01's for $900 shipped to my door. 275/35/18 and 305/35/18. I originally wanted the NT05 but then discount tire called me and said they didn't have any available and I could upgrade to anything at no additional cost. I think that's a descent deal

Adam

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I thought so too…He literally told me I could pick any tire to replace the NT05 that I had originally ordered. I wasn't sure if he misspoke and I expected him to say it was going to cost me more but I got the invoice today and the tires have already been shipped. I didn't even want to take the time to do more research on other tires for fear he would change his mind. They even called me on my cell. That is good customer service.

I just bought a set of Michelins for my lady's Lexus from America's Tire on Saturday. Ironically, while I was doing a brake job I noticed the OEM Bridgestones were chunking, down to the cords. Lucky I found it when I did. Anywho, the mail in (or email) rebate is for any tire listed as "Best" on their literature or online. Purchase these tires on your America's Tire CC and you can double that figure. Made sense to step up a grade from better to best, since they cost less in the long run.

TMO Supporting Vendors