The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

F/S: FR Brake Duct Kit, Forgestar F14's, Borla S-Types, GC CC Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those Forgestars won't last long. I'd buy them if I didn't already have three sets of wheels. LOL GLWS

First let me say "Thank You" for your service. I served in the AF for 26 years as well. Great deal on the Forgestars! Do they happen to come with the TPMS or valve stems?

BadPony said:
First let me say "Thank You" for your service. I served in the AF for 26 years as well. Great deal on the Forgestars! Do they happen to come with the TPMS or valve stems?
No thanks needed BadPony but I do appreciate it. Regarding the TPMS, I think I have a new set around here. I would throw them in for full price, as long as I can find them. I'm in the process of moving so things are a bit cluttered. If you are interested, just let me know and I'll look for them.

Lindsay....not knowing the total weight of the 4 wheels for shipping purposes to North Idaho I will have to do some research to make sure it is cost effective to make you an offer at full price...I have a feeling it still will be at this point. Do you happen to have the weights when they shipped them to you? Let me know if you have the Forgestar TPMS kit to go along with the wheels and then we can discuss an offer to include shipping.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel