The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

First Actual 2013 Boss on Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is the first actual 2013 Boss I have seen on Ebay and its the first real picture I have seen of race red.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251047513748&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

How much markup is the buy it now price? It has the Recaros in the pic but not sure how much msrp went up this year. I expected to click it and see huge markup since it is the first one on ebay.

Can't read what the sticker says, it is blurry. MSRP is probably a decent price for it being one of very few delivered so far.

Saw this yesterday, and it looks identical to the one I am looking for and have on order a local dealership. If it was in NC instead of AL, I would have it sitting in my garage already, or at the very least try to make a deal on it. But AL is to far to drive, and I don't want to pay to ship it here... So I guess I will wait for another to show up that is closer.

Its nice to finally see Red though, All these GHG and SBY look great, but just are not my colors. Course, I would take one if I can get a good deal on it (if Red wasn't available).

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Looks like the Buy It Now price has a $1500 ADM. Which I have to say should garner some interest. I mean would you pay an extra 1500 to get your Boss RIGHT NOW and not have to wait until Q3/Q4 ? I wouldn't, but that certainly means that someone else with an upcoming event, track day etc, wouldn't just say F-it and pay it to get it immediately.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel