The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB - 2013 Laguna Seca Front Splitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Looking for the front splitter from a 2013 Boss Laguna Seca, or FRPP M-16601-MBA. I've got a '13 Boss that I'm prepping for SCCA E Street Prepared autocross, and I'm allowed to "update/backdate" to the factory LS splitter. If I don't use the factory LS piece, I'm only allowed a splitter that "may not protrude beyond the bumper." From pictures, the LS splitter appears to extend a decent amount past the bumper. I've got the Blowfish front tow hook, so I don't need the M-17A626-MB bracket, though I woudn't mind having one as an alternative.

Looking for the front splitter from a 2013 Boss Laguna Seca, or FRPP M-16601-MBA. I've got a '13 Boss that I'm prepping for SCCA E Street Prepared autocross, and I'm allowed to "update/backdate" to the factory LS splitter. If I don't use the factory LS piece, I'm only allowed a splitter that "may not protrude beyond the bumper." From pictures, the LS splitter appears to extend a decent amount past the bumper. I've got the Blowfish front tow hook, so I don't need the M-17A626-MB bracket, though I woudn't mind having one as an alternative.

I've got one complete splitter. and 2 splitters that have parts of the height spacers missing. All have been used.

I can put together one full kit of the splitter support rods, and have extra pieces of those. (they are the shorter turnbuckle version which I think is correct, but not totally sure. I remember longer ones but think they forced the splitter too far down or were maybe for the 2012)

I also have a splitter we cut an inch off of due to a different rule set.

Located in Phoenixville, PA - shipping or pick-up only.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Thanks! Andrew, right? Should I call the Phoenix Performance shop? I was eventually going to call to talk about shocks; I know the answer is probably Penske, but they're so darn expensive.

I've got one complete splitter. and 2 splitters that have parts of the height spacers missing. All have been used.

I can put together one full kit of the splitter support rods, and have extra pieces of those. (they are the shorter turnbuckle version which I think is correct, but not totally sure. I remember longer ones but think they forced the splitter too far down or were maybe for the 2012)

I also have a splitter we cut an inch off of due to a different rule set.

Located in Phoenixville, PA - shipping or pick-up only.

I'd be interested in one of the used splitters if you still have one. I believe my 2013 Boss already has the frame to support the splitter.

TMO Supporting Vendors