The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

WTB GT350 Front magnaride struts

biggsy

TMO Intermediate
MD
Looking for a pair of front GT350 Magnaride struts. if you have a pair laying around let me know!

I know its more than you are asking for but just an option

Tonymustang302

TMO Addict
Chicago, IL

I know its more than you are asking for but just an option
those guys are expensive. They wanted $1500 for a gt350r rear bumper that id still have to prep and paint..... an oem one is $700

biggsy

TMO Intermediate
MD
those guys are expensive. They wanted $1500 for a gt350r rear bumper that id still have to prep and paint..... an oem one is $700
I agree and wasn’t sure if it was just me that thought that. I asked him how much for the Ford Performance Door sills and he said 125. I said I was local and could pick up and then he said 120. I rather get new at that point.

Cdnspeed

TMO Intermediate
Canada
Parts farm had them at one time for $120 each now it seems they have doubled in price.
wayy too much from lees parts and i already have a rear set.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
NY Metro
Parts farm had them at one time for $120 each now it seems they have doubled in price.
wayy too much from lees parts and i already have a rear set.
I have a set, currently have BMR road race springs and Maximum Motorsports camber plates on them. Can let go for $450 shipped or $300 for just the struts. They have 2200 miles on them, 1800 on track.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel