The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Everything Sold: Factory Recaro's / Watson 4-Point Roll Bar / Watson Rear Seat Delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The transition of my Boss to a full blown track / Race car is underway, so it's time to unload a few things. I prefer local pickup for all parts due to the size, but would be willing to drive to drive an hour or so to meet someone coming from a distance. Another option would be to pick them up at Carlisle, PA dring the Ford event 6/2 - 6/4. All prices do not include shipping.

1. Factory Boss Recaro's in excellent condition. $1950 - SOLD!

IMG_1017.jpg
IMG_1021.png
IMG_1019.png
IMG_1022.png

2. Watson 4-Point roll bar that was powder coated white by Watson. There a few small chips that were caused when it was shipped to me, but they are spots that you cannot see unless you were sitting in the back of the car. $675

IMG_1010.png

3. Watson rear seat delete. $285

IMG_1015.png
IMG_1024.png

I also have the rear seats and all interior items (minus the rear quarter panels and dash, as well as all factory Boss suspension parts if anyone is interested. PM me with any questions or if you're interested.

Sean

Last edited:
And there goes another one! Don't forget to start a build thread.

Will do, Rick. It's at the body shop now. Most of the mechanical / performance upgrades have already been done, I but still a long way to go with the cage and all the racing requirements.

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Got them Dave. KBBOSS1086 was a pleasure to deal with. My brother in Eastern PA will pick them up later this week and ship them for me shortly after that. With the Torsen and Recaro seats, it'll be just as I should have ordered the car from the factory.

TMO Supporting Vendors