The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Free ZL1 add-on universal Mustang jack pads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
OK guys and gals. Since we are on house arrest for the time being I decided to clean out my three roll away tool boxes and found some goodies to give away. I found a set of the ZL1 jack pads and here is the deal. I'm going to ask a few simple question about me and 2 of 3 answers can be found on TMO.

The answer has to be on your 1st guess. No editing and please play nice.

Q1) How many tracks have I been to in total?
Q2) Which track am I missing in CA?
Q3) What is my favorite track? (not found on TMO)

First person to guess all 3 on their initial post can have these shipped.

20200321_185455.jpg

OK guys and gals. Since we are on house arrest for the time being I decided to clean out my three roll away tool boxes and found some goodies to give away. I found a set of the ZL1 jack pads and here is the deal. I'm going to ask a few simple question about me and 2 of 3 answers can be found on TMO.

The answer has to be on your 1st guess. No editing and please play nice.

Q1) How many tracks have I been to in total?
Q2) Which track am I missing in CA?
Q3) What is my favorite track? (not found on TMO)

First person to guess all 3 on their initial post can have these shipped.

View attachment 13902

Love this idea and hope I got it right, if not I gave someone a better chance of getting it for sure!

1. 9 total

2. Chuckwalla

3. I’ll guess Sonoma!

Bay Area
Love this idea and hope I got it right, if not I gave someone a better chance of getting it for sure!

1. 9 total

2. Chuckwalla

3. I’ll guess Sonoma!
Congrats You got it. Send me your address and I’ll put them in the mail. Now I have to go find more parts to raffle and make it a little more difficult.

Congrats You got it. Send me your address and I’ll put them in the mail. Now I have to go find more parts to raffle and make it a little more difficult.

Set of sport cup 2’s in 315???? Laying around? And maybe the question could be “whats 2+2”

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors