The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2012 302S on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's hope Gary, Scott or John don't see this. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boss-302-S-/140922898227;jsessionid=5CAAAF6F779FC1ECB743C7505DE8D0FA?ViewItem=&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123&item=140922898227&forcev4exp=true

$(KGrHqR,!hQFENg-,3+KBRLk(yDZSQ~~_4.jpg
$T2eC16ZHJGwE9n)yUY2MBRLkYZRggQ~~_4.jpg

It is fun just to look at these. They are awesome looking machines. Here is a video link from the eBay posting:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oTyPB8voNg0[/youtube]

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
No offense to that guy but you can buy a BRAND NEW 2013 302S for that price, which has more goodies from the factory. I do see he is including an extra set of wheels and I see a couple fluid pumps in the trunk so there are some coolers installed which is probably a few Gs worth of goods...but I'm thinking this would have to be a $70K car to really be attractive.

NOT THAT I COULD AFFORD IT ANYWAYS :)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
LS110 said:
I could maybe afford to buy those extra set of tires...

From the looks of your car you are about $$12-15K in parts away from just making it a 302S...roll cage, fire system, seat, AIM system, multimatic dampers, oil cooler... :)

LS110 said:
Don't remind me how much I have into my car :'(

Yep, I don't keep a running total, if I did I think I would have a heart attack. I just bought over 9K in parts and with all the other mods over the last two years my car is far from a 302S. Still no cage, wing, full brake setup, trans/rear coolers, coilovers and the expensive list goes on and on .... My credit credit card company stopped my card twice last month to check for fraud ::)

Grant 302 said:
I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that I only have one soul to sell...

If it were under $70k, my trigger finger would be awful itchy!

If you are seriously looking for one call Dean at Rehagan and asked about the 03 car. It is well under 70K.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
YellowBoss said:
If you are seriously looking for one call Dean at Rehagan and asked about the 03 car. It is well under 70K.

A little *more* serious now. Any other details you can share? I wasn't expecting prices to be in this range for a couple more years.

I will send a PM, call Dean and ask about the details. From what I was told it is not even close to 70K. The car is built like a 302S in many ways, I am not sure about coolers for the rear and trans. It has the full cage, brake setup, two seats and the motor from LS97 in it. It was build off of an 11 GT that was damaged new from what I have been told. I considered it but was looking at a wrecked Boss at the time, that deal fell through and I have decided to build my Boss now.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
YellowBoss said:
I will send a PM, call Dean and ask about the details. From what I was told it is not even close to 70K. The car is built like a 302S in many ways, I am not sure about coolers for the rear and trans. It has the full cage, brake setup, two seats and the motor from LS97 in it. It was build off of an 11 GT that was damaged new from what I have been told. I considered it but was looking at a wrecked Boss at the time, that deal fell through and I have decided to build my Boss now.

Thanks for the PM and heads-up! I'm probably not considering a 'built' car...if I go that way, I'd just build it myself.

TMO Supporting Vendors