The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2012 5.0 Catalytic Converters ($250 shipped)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Two catalytic converters from 2012 BOSS.
19,000 miles on them, TONS of life left. Work perfectly.

Fits 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0/BOSS. Includes LH and RH converters, and all mounting hardware.

$250 shipped for both.

One stud is broken on the RH converter, I can press this out and replace it for an additional $20; otherwise it's not difficult to do it yourself.

qxx09ON.jpg

X0cFMmM.jpg

C1Iy3mt.jpg

KroLFfr.jpg

Two catalytic converters from 2012 BOSS.
19,000 miles on them, TONS of life left. Work perfectly.

Fits 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0/BOSS. Includes LH and RH converters, and all mounting hardware.

$250 shipped for both.

One stud is broken on the RH converter, I can press this out and replace it for an additional $20; otherwise it's not difficult to do it yourself.

qxx09ON.jpg

X0cFMmM.jpg

C1Iy3mt.jpg

KroLFfr.jpg
I know this is an ancient post but giving it a shot! If you still have these I'm interested.

He may not be available to respond but if they are not post a WTB thread.

Welcome to TMO.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel