The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2013 Boss 302 Race Red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is an unexpected deal . I am selling my 203 Race Red Boss #0028 The car has right at 12k The car has Rec,Mat and cover . please PM for more details. (sorry could not get pic's up ) Ican emai any pic you would need. This car has never seen rain since the day i got it brand new. if intrested car is located in texas.

ALLENGUA said:
car has never seen rain since the day i got it brand new. if intrested car is located in texas.

With all due respect, that probably has less to do with your care of the car and more to do with the fact that it hasn't rained in Texas for close to four years now. ;)

tx_dm.png

Just playin'. Good luck with the sale.

This is the car. Track Key installed. Production #0028 the car has a 3 digit vin# it was the 13th race produced for 2013 and was mgf. on Feb.28th of 2012 the car has right at 12k on it at this time. I am asking $50k for the car. if you are intrested pm me and we can chat about it. (sorry about the lack of info earlier was not on my pc to place post properly )
IMGP0048.jpg

ALLENGUA said:
This is the car. Track Key installed. Production #0028 the car has a 3 digit vin# it was the 13th race produced for 2013 and was mgf. on Feb.28th of 2012 the car has right at 12k on it at this time. I am asking $50k for the car. if you are intrested pm me and we can chat about it. (sorry about the lack of info earlier was not on my pc to place post properly )
IMGP0048.jpg

50K? Am I missing something here?

I'd suggest you ask around 40K. Not going to get 50K for a car that stickered @ 46K with 12,000 miles on the clock.
Just my opinion.

TMO Supporting Vendors