The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2013 GB Boss 302 #2267

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am selling my Grabber Blue 2013 Boss 302 #2267 with just under 26K miles; I am the original owner. Car has the Torsen LSD and Recaro seats; TracKey has not been installed and the car has no mods whatsoever. Car comes with the complete owners kit and two OEM Boss 302 car covers, one of which is brand new in the bag.

Car is in excellent condition, garaged regularly, oil changed every 3k miles at the dealer, and I have all receipts. Driver's side front fender has been repainted due to another driver bumping it at a crawling, low speed. That being said, the paintwork was done flawlessly.

Asking $35k, but open to reasonable offers. Not interested in trades as I am only selling to free up funds for a home purchase.\

Car is located in San Diego, CA

IMG_0447_zpszh2414mh.jpg

IMG_0451_zpslmgyiobc.jpg

IMG_0450_zpsjiajjaoi.jpg

IMG_0462_zpsehfnx2du.jpg

Sounds like you may be in the market for another Boss :) I'm sure that I'll be kicking myself down the road for selling. I'm under no pressure to sell, but at this point I find myself driving my truck more than the Boss since I'm usually driving with my son and girlfriend.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel