The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2016 GT350 Track Pack, Competition Orange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We brought in some GT350's from other dealers around the country. They cost us well over MSRP, and as such, we have to pass on the cost, but we wanted to have more cars available than the 2 allocations we've gotten so far, which are already sold. Because of what we paid to get these in to our store, I cannot do any better than the pricing posted.

Brand new GT350 Track Package, Competition Orange
VIN: 1FA6P8JZ3G5521363
CHASSIS: G0994
MILES: 12
PRICE: $76,985
Photos: http://s328.photobucket.com/user/anfordlittleton/library/G5521363

Ed Rizza
Shelby GT350 Team Lead
AutoNation Ford Littleton
Littleton, Colorado
303-738-4429
[email protected]

P1990622_zpsz6penusa.jpg

Yeah that's about what dealers here in Tx. wanted. Add gas guzzler and local taxes and its almost 80k for a 57k car. :eek: Well I guess as long as there are buyers willing to fork it over just so they can have the 1st one in their block.this stuff will continue. :mad:

k98dave said:
Yeah that's about what dealers here in Tx. wanted. Add gas guzzler and local taxes and its almost 80k for a 57k car. :eek: Well I guess as long as there are buyers willing to fork it over just so they can have the 1st one in their block.this stuff will continue. :mad:

The ADM on standard GT350's will continue for about another year, until GM starts widely shipping their competition, the 1LE, which is going to be in the mid-40's. Be patient. The 350R may take a while longer to lose the ADM, but that will happen eventually, too.

Five years from now you'll be able to pick up a creampuff low mile GT350TP in the $30's, just like you can now get a creampuff low mile Boss in the 30's.

http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/5428976528.html

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
coboss said:
The ADM on standard GT350's will continue for about another year, until GM starts widely shipping their competition, the 1LE, which is going to be in the mid-40's. Be patient. The 350R may take a while longer to lose the ADM, but that will happen eventually, too.

Five years from now you'll be able to pick up a creampuff low mile GT350TP in the $30's, just like you can now get a creampuff low mile Boss in the 30's.

http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/5428976528.html

That's my plan. Buy a low miles 350. All the while enjoying the Boss.

kbwhite60 said:
GREEDY GREEDY DEALERS.........Ford needs to put a stop to it and sell many many more cars to true enthusiast. It is terrible the mark ups :mad:

There is nothing Ford can about it. Dealers are privately owned and can sell what for what they can get when the demand is great. People not willing to say "no thanks" as they walk out of the dealerships are the problem.
That's what I did when I was looking. Found my Boss in the process, could have bought mine and another one just like it for about the same a the GT350 would have cost me. Great car..yes, twice the car as a Boss..no way!

k98dave said:
There is nothing Ford can about it. Dealers are privately owned and can sell what for what they can get when the demand is great.

If Ford wanted to do something they could. They just choose not to.
There's an a$$ for every seat.
They got my a$$ for $2,500 on the Boss... NEVER Again!
As many others stated, just wait some time and find a low mileage GT350 a year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel