The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: Brand New Michelin 275/35/20 PSS and 305/35/20 PS2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These are brand new tires that have been wrapped and in my garage. The front 275s are Pilot Super Sports, and the rears 305s are Pilot Sport PS2s. Unfortunately I don't have a set of 20s anymore so I don't have a use for these. New, they would cost more than 1500.

$900 shipped, or I can arrange for a pick up-drop off near central California.

For%2Bsale%2B-%2B3

For%2Bsale%2B-%2B2.jpg

For%2Bsale%2B-%2B1.jpg

Badbossed said:
I will buy them if you have all four still. Full price and can pick them up. Call me 775 315 2285

Unfortunately, the 305s are shipping out today.

Front 275 Michelin Pilot Super Sports are still available for 500 shipped. Let me know if you have any interest

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel