The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: Forgestar CF-5 matte black rims, 9X19 and 10X19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For Sale: (2) 9X19 Forgestar CF5 matte black rims and (2) 10X19 Forgestar CF5 matte black rims. Used for 4 track days on the Boss. I am switching to 18" rims. Rims weigh around 24-25lbs each. There are a few scratches in the finish on the fronts, but no damage. I have touched up the few scratches that show on the front. The rear side of the rims also have some scratches, but I did not touch those up as they can't be seen from the outside. These rims do not need hub centrics and the lug nut opening allows the use of a regular impact socket. Also, one set of 9X19's/10X19's has a slightly different color than the other set, as can be seen in the picture. I ran one set on one side and the other on the other side. Can't tell the difference then! I want $800 for all 4 wheels plus you pay all the shipping. Shipping weight in boxes (22x22x12) will be 31 lbs. My zip is 14024 if you want to get an estimate on UPS shipping rates.

43lm.jpg

j1g8.jpg

pf1l.jpg

49o1.jpg

ixu7.jpg

bjoy.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors