The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: Koni Sports w/MM CC Plates and Steeda Sport Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a set of Koni Sports set up for EZ install w/Maximum Motorsports Camber plates and Steeda Sport springs all assembled to make for a simple install. 8 new nuts and washers for the struts should be replaced, I forgot to run to the hardware store before wrapping and packing them up. My car has become a track only car and they have about 1500 track miles on them and maybe 200 street miles at the most. I went to coilovers as a winter project and these came out. I won't part them out, so please don't make the request.

Replacement cost would be around $1200+ shipping. If anyone is interested, I'll sell them for $650 shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks for looking!
Kevin

I happen to have one....

20120824103337844.jpg

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
I would love to pick these up... if you still have them when I finally get a estimated delivery date for my new Mustang, I will buy this setup from you. Until then, I'm not sure when the car is coming in and I am trying to keep my cash in hand for the car downpayment... will keep checking back here though!

TMO Supporting Vendors