The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS stock wheels/tires 2012 Boss *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have 3 stock wheels/tires. Don't ask I lost one, not even sure which one i lost yet. But If there is any interest I would like to sell the 3 I have left. as singles or a pair or the set of 3. The wheels are in good condition no curb rash or anything. They have about 5k miles on them, including 3 track days. Im a very novice track guy so I didnt push them hard at all.

if your interested, I will make a trip to storage this weekend, get some pictures and figure out if I lost a rear or front wheel.
I searched the forum for past stock wheels/tires being sold and I think $225.00 each is fair. , and you will need to pay for shipping, im in Carrollton Texas (dallas) 75007 if you want to do local pickup.

if you have questions or if I left something out let me know, and I will answer.
Thanks guys!
149598_424766120904620_1562115660_n.jpg

Re: FS stock wheels/tires 2012 Boss

ok! If i can manage to leave work a tad early today I will go by and inventory what I have and contact you tonight or in the morning.

I would be interested in a rear wheel for a spare. Anyone have idea what shipping would be to Michigan?

max5ive0 I went to fedex.com and slapped in my zipcode and 48083 for your zipcode in Troy MI. 1 package at 60 lbs and it came up with 42.00 for shipping..

NFSBOSS same thing but using 91343 as a norcal zipcode 1 package 60 lbs came up at 52 bucks

I will let you know both know tonight.

and per a "how to ship" post on here I will package this way, unless you have better suggestions :)

Thanks

Step7forshippingwheelsandtires.jpg

If you package that way you will pay more than boxed,much more.I know because I followed those directions too!

gww52 said:
If you package that way you will pay more than boxed,much more.I know because I followed those directions too!
eesh. ok I will have to do some calling/research for most economical way to ship..

Ok I was able to take to see exactly what I had. .Sadly it was too dark for me to get any good pictures. So I will return on the weekend and get some good ones.
I have 2 front 255/40 ZR19 and 1 285/35 ZR19

I will PM NFSBOSS and MAX5IVE0 to verify they are still interested before closing this thread.

Edit* looks like I will only have 1 front left for grabs.. anyone interested?? ;D

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.

Ahhh... I'm too slow! I curbed my right front shortly after I got the car and have been looking for a new one. Oh well.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.

NFSBOSS said:
Maybe we can do a swap. It's just a spare for me as I move to driving R comps to and from the track. :p

That could work. I was originally going to get it fixed (it's really not bad at all) but decided against it. I'm sure we can work something out. We've done it before. :)

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84

How come the Laguna Seca wheels are easy to find, but the regular Boss wheels are impossible to find? Ive beenlooking for a front one for 6 months now. ???

It could be that everyone who would sell them have already done so, so the supply is running low. Now you have to wait for a second or third owner to part with them.

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !

Hey, I have a full set sitting in my garage. They are in perfect shape and have the stock rubber on with I would say near full tread.
I bought my Boss pre owned at 6,000 miles and pulled them off for the LS wheels first thing. I have been to lazy to post any thing. I will pull them out side, take pics and get my own a post up.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel