The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GB Available for $700,000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Yep - that was not a typo! This car is available for the low price of $700,000! See for yourself.

http://www.alabamaford.com/2013-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Bessemer-AL/vd/10089936

MMD

BLAZN BOSS

heres info from the website:

Vehicle Comments
Sorry for the typo in the pricing! Call for the accurate price! (205) 491-0000. This is a 2013 Boss 302 Mustang in Grabber Blue. This car has amazing Black Stripes that become reflective when the light hits them just right! This car is equipped with Recaro Racing Seats! Also, this car has quad exit exhaust, and the Microsoft Sync System! Brand New with Very Low Miles! The car is currently on the showroom floor... not out in the rain! Flawless! No scratches, dings, dents, etc. Perfect condition! Special Online Pricing on this electrifying Boss 302... NEW LOW PRICE... It does everything so well, except be lazy. New Arrival! Does it all!!! Oh, and did you notice that it's generously equipped with options: 50-State Emissions... Hide

Hey thats where I got mine at. Matt H. is a cool guy to work with. He even call a few weeks back to make sure everything is still good with the car.(bought in Nov)

BLAZN BOSS

He got the attention he was looking for.............just think if it said 45K...........only a few would look.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel