The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GoPro Hero Black 3 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am selling a hardly used Go Pro Hero Black 3 with many different mounts, accessories, and a few extra batteries. I did not use is as much as I thought I would have, less than a year old. $300.00, plus shipping. E-mail me with any questions at [email protected]. Thanks Kevin.

Can you list all the accessories you have? Or a photo?

Sure Rick! (1) gently used GoPro Hero Black 3 with: (4) batteries, charger, small pelican case, universal suction cup mount, water proof wrist strap mount, GoPro z handle and built in tripod, remote, plastic casings both vented and waterproof, a few 3m stick on mounts. The SD micro card is the required GoPro speed with a scan disk 32gb micro card. I have a hard time posting photos on forums, but upon request, I can send photos of equipment, a short demo video of the camera power up and going through some the modes, then powering down; with a shot of accessories, and a quick home made GoPro video I made at a car show. Thanks for looking.

TMO Supporting Vendors