The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got to take it out today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm jealous! It's been 30's & 40's here with Saturday in the low 60's but I worked a 12 hour shift so missed it all. I definitely would have taken her out!

ArizonaGT said:
First track event of 2012 on the 21st and 22nd

Thats just not right! Especially for those of us who have to wait for warmer weather. It would be really cool to be able to go year round.

ArizonaGT said:
Real Estate is pretty cheap these days out here in AZ...just sayin'
How many track days do you attend in July and August? ;)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
5 DOT 0 said:
How many track days do you attend in July and August? ;)

Touche'.

But we can travel to tracks in New Mexico, Colorado, or California during these months! :)

Drove 733 to work today. It was 29* when I left but 15* warmer about 10 miles away when I hit the suburbs.

July? Avg high for Laguna Seca in July is 66*

Jan avg high is a freezing cold 58* ;D

Hah! WTH was the first 2 months of winter then?? Can't complain. I've never driven my Mustang in December OR January so you're right it should be short. I'm hoping to be on a track by the end of March somewhere down in Nebraska. :D

TMO Supporting Vendors