The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Halloween, er, Birthday , to that Grumpy Old Racer Captain Distraction!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yep, that monster on the track, that racer who admits he is grumpy, that scary quick driver with plenty of tricks up his sleeve and on his car, is having a Birthday today. It just seems like a perfect day for Capt. D, so send out your wishes for a fun day on this last day of October to the year older grouch!

Happy BD Speed Racer,
Bill P

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Happy Birthday Chris!
396698327_690193503076103_3539346257542284566_n.jpg

Birthdays come and go....I got one coming up in a couple weeks........They are Happy occasions because you get to enjoy/celebrate another year with your family and friends.....I hope Son brings a pizza to mine...............I'll settle for a chocolate cake..............or him bringing the Boys over.....Galaxy and Peanut.......................

TMO Supporting Vendors