The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hoosier A6 "Sticker" Tires in Size 295/40ZR-18 FOR SALE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4 sticker Hoosier A6 tires in size 295/40ZR-18 for sale. These are brand new, never mounted sticker A6s in a great Boss 302 size that Hoosier no longer makes. I can't use 'em, but maybe you can. The A6 is probably the stickiest R-comp tire you can buy. Although they are optimized for autocrossing where you need quick tire heat buildup (it is the #1 tire choice of nationally competitive SCCA solo racers), they are also perfectly suitable for road race and track day use (although will wear/heat cycle out more quickly than the Hoosier R6 road race compound tire).

Fitment note: With the right wheel width and offset combination these tires WILL FIT a '12 or '13 Boss 302 both in front and rear on at least a 9.5" and preferably 10" or 10.5" width wheel with +42 to +47 ET offset. You will need to grind off the front sway bar top mounting bolt flush with the nut to avoid sidewall interference. Also, if running more than 2 deg neg camber using camber bolts with a +47 ET offset wheel, there may be very slight rubbing of the tire sidewall on the front strut tube, so you may want to run 5mm wheels spacers (with camber plates you shouldn't have this issue). Depending on your specific wheels and setup, though, your fitment may vary slightly. No guarantees here!

$800/offer for the set (buyer pays shipping). Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Note: I have these listed for sale locally on Craigslist too.

IMG_3641_zpsbb6af4b4.png

TMO Supporting Vendors