The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

IMSA Mustang Challenge Series (2023)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Branching off from the Dark Horse thread... A new spec racing series for new Mustangs. Curious to see how well it does.

Best suited for the Midwest/East Coast people, based on the schedule. But I imagine it will expand if it does well.

Pretty damned cool.

This looks like it is going to be a fairly big deal, I'm not really a "spec series" guy, I like beating up on import cars sith mustangs too much. But it looks like it has some serious possibilties. Kohr should have a new Gt4 and possibly 2 Darkhouse spec cars for next year. Still kind of tentative but looks good so far.

This looks like it is going to be a fairly big deal, I'm not really a "spec series" guy, I like beating up on import cars sith mustangs too much. But it looks like it has some serious possibilties. Kohr should have a new Gt4 and possibly 2 Darkhouse spec cars for next year. Still kind of tentative but looks good so far.
Cool “Braking News” for Kohr in 2024. (See what I did there😂)

TMO Supporting Vendors