The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Join The TMO 1,000 Post Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
So Fab and Slayer finally did it , posting over a 1000 comments , sometimes poignant, often ribald, and even worthwhile, yet I make this notation .........they are not listed under Notable Members! Tsk , tsk, I think they should listed , if only to make them think we are overjoyed with their exuberance and childish nonsense , that often brings warm and joy to our everyday lives?

There I said it, now you both owe me more beer, though I would really prefer a good bottle of Cabernet, since at my age those damn cereal malt beverages make me fart.
Well, I may have an off beat sense of humor, and that might not be "Notable" on it's own.....but I do have the most "likes" of anyone on the forum....and I've only been here just over a year. Who knew such things were even tracked?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Dang, I'm also on top of the points!
I don't even know why I have points....but I got 'em!
Say what you want about me; but at least I get good ratings! :D

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
So, I guess the question is; "Who have you liked lately"....?

And that was your 1,000th post!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No , my 1000th was actually posting that the Blue/white striped Track Pack GT 350 pics were up on our site -- clarifying that the car was not at our Ford Store ( computer system placed it there) but , instead, in my little ole possession, safely, inside a building away from prying eyes, rain, wind, and birdie manure!

Left my cell so anyone could call me , anytime, and I can do that again --- redundant ain't I? Course better deal for TMO folks over them regular types out there.

Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864

So , my 1000th post was a shameless plug and since I have been already denoted as Post Whore, I am damn proud of it!

Last edited:

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I thought I would have been well over 1000 posts by now since I've been here for almost 5 years. Dang, I'm a slacker. (125 left now) :p
Hopefully it's because you are too busy enjoying your Mustang :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel