The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Look what arrived today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When I first saw this on the Ford images website I thought it was kind of pricy and did not know what to expect but after receiving it, I am impressed. The fact that it is Serialized with the VIN and signed by Parnelli Jones is damn cool.....
IMG_0648_zps1b94d216.jpg

vista6019 said:
When I first saw this on the Ford images website I thought it was kind of pricy and did not know what to expect but after receiving it, I am impressed. The fact that it is Serialized with the VIN and signed by Parnelli Jones is damn cool.....
IMG_0648_zps1b94d216.jpg

I have one also......however I think it's auto pen for the signature and not PJ himself.

I have one also. Not cheap, but also unique. Since I've modded the hell out of my boss, I think of it more like a 'baby picture' of what it once was....lol

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
here is what mine looks like
598828_435662346466342_1017328714_n.jpg

I just received one for my 2013 LS... Unfortunately the picture didn't match the car! The guys at Ford Images were super quick in responding and are helping me get it fixed right now

cf1279a027cba04e56e23214f0acdef3.jpg

Yeah, the tag was rIght, said 2013 and had the right VIN etc, just the wrong pic....Kevin@fordimages replied straight away and arranged return shipping and getting it fixed.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
there was a flyer or something in the owners kit but here is the link and they have 30% off right now. great time to buy
http://www.fordimages.com/perl/home.pl

Yay! :D Correct 2013 LS signed photo arrived today! Many thanks to Kevin at Fordimages for fixing quickly.

TMO Supporting Vendors