The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for damaged OEM Boss wheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just curious if anyone has a damaged OEM Boss wheel laying around? I wanted to try some different paint/finish ideas on an OEM wheel but don't want to cough up $700 or $800 for a set just to experiment. Shoot me a PM and we will work out shipping.

Thanks, Brian

I may have one. My car goes in the shop soon for some minor work from an accident. Not sure if they are replacing or refinishing the wheel.

Darth Boss said:
I may have one. My car goes in the shop soon for some minor work from an accident. Not sure if they are replacing or refinishing the wheel.

Cool. Let me know.

Thanks, Brian

How much are you looking to pay? I have two sets of Orem wheels and a few are lightly scratched. I may be willing to sell them. Are you looking for all 4?

kbush02 said:
How much are you looking to pay? I have two sets of Orem wheels and a few are lightly scratched. I may be willing to sell them. Are you looking for all 4?

Like to keep it around $100 a wheel. Hate to spend a ton of money on a set of wheels I'm going to throw in the bead blaster and experiment with. Not really worried about the spokes being scratched up but I'd like the polished lip to be in decent shape.

Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors