The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lower mesh grille that fits with Blowfish Racing front towhook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am taking orders for my lower mesh grille that will work/fit with the Blowfish Racing towhook. This grille will work with the 2012 Boss/CS style front end that has had the latest BFR towhook installed. Pics of customer installed grille:

jyb6.jpg

ddum.JPG

f724.jpg

If you are thinking you want one of these, send me an email or PM thru the site. If you have asked in the past, please let me know again. They will run $185 shipped, paid at time of shipment. These should be ready to ship by the end of March. It looks like I have enough material to make 8 grilles if needed. I will also be making a few of the regular grilles too for $175 shipped. If you want either style, this most likely will be the last batch that I make. For those not familiar with my grilles, here are a couple of links that talk about them. Thanks, Mike

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=5722.msg87064#msg87064

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=4633.msg71667#msg71667

steveespo said:
Mike
If you can do another in Red for me I'll take a Blowfish version.
PS if anyone would like a Red standard version PM me for a good deal.
Steve

I would think someone would buy the red grille. It is sharp looking! Would look good on a 2012 LS for sure.

Update on the grilles. All are ready to go to the powder coater. Should have them to the coater by Friday at the latest. Hopefully within a couple of weeks they will be ready to ship out.

Grilles are back from the powder coater. I will send an PM to anyone that has ordered one with payment details. If you don't get an PM and you thought you ordered one, send me an PM letting me know. Also, I may have one or two left to sell. I also have regular grilles for sale too. Just send me an PM. Thanks, Mike

TMO Supporting Vendors