The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Magnum XL swap for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok so, I have for sale my Magnum XL. Upon further investigating, I've realized the swap I thought was complete isn't. The clutch It's a McLeod RST comes with the One piece aluminum drive shaft as well. I will sell it with or without clutch. It also needs the harness and box as well (think that's about $200 from JPC). I'll post some pictures of the original bills I was sent from former owner. They're a little difficult to read but it's all I have.

image-4.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-2.jpg
image-1.jpg

I'm willing to sell with or without the clutch, I want to keep it all together if possible.

Checking JPC the bills quick everything minus the pigtail harness and box with drive shaft, clutch and fly wheel the cost is about $6200.

I'm going to come down below what I paid and ask $3500 for all of it.

skwerl

tree hugger
Mileage on it? You say the harness is missing and also a 'box'? What box are you talking about? Also, where is it located? Lots of important details missing here.

Do you have the shifter handle and all the hardware?

I had a T56 Magnum on my Bullitt but sold it in the part out. Not at all happy with the MT-82 in the new car.

You could PM the guy as well. I got some useful information that way. I do agree though… more details (what is there, what is not) please or maybe some better pictures. Help us out here Bloodykisses.

The only thing the set up needs is the speedo box combo. I was told that's what it needs. I opened the crate to take a look to make sure nothing was damaged and all looked good. I'm located Albany, NY.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Gents.

PM. Great idea!!

I am sure NO one on this site want to read your less than polite exchange.

If the parts don't meet your standards, don't buy them.

If you don't like someone's comments, feel free to send a PM.

There are PLENTY of other sites where this type of exchange is common. Please seek them out.

Would I buy a kit without a complete inventory? Maybe. You can bet it would be at a serious discount if at all.

Just asking. Keep it light. Keep it clean.

We have soldiers, Sailors, Marines etc on this site. We keep it clean and keep the discussions civil.

Your cooperation in doing the same would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors