The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mgw, mustng car cover, and all weather floor mats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi guys,

Due to unforeseen events i've had to part ways with my boss. And that leaves me with a few items that i can not use anymore, or until a long while now when hopefully i will be able to find her again. Anyways, i have a few items im looking looking to sell.

1. Mgw shifter: $200.00, its brand new never been used. Only taken out of the box to look at but thats it. Was going to wait till my warranty was over to put it on my car.

2. Ford mustang car cover: $25.00, its not the boss specific one, but for any 2010-2012 mustang. Not sure if it works for the 2013 and 2014 body styles. It has some use on it, but still in great shape.

3. All weather floor mats: $50.00, they are the husky floor mats that cover part of the floor walls, would be great for the 2010-2012 mustang. They are used, but in good shape, comes with the front seat ones and the rear seat ones.

Ill see about posting some pictures coming up of the three items.

Would prefer to sell to someone around the sacramento/bay area, california region just because thats where i am located and i dont have or use paypal. i will be taking a road trip up to montana and socal in september and could make a slight detour if anyones interested in one of the items

Let me know if you are interested

-paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car cover has been sold,

the floor liners are still available if anyone would like them

The floor liners are still available, free if you are in either the sacramento area or the sf bay area, they are good for any mustang between 10-12, pm if you are interested.

I'm in Roseville if nobody else wants the mats. Not sure if I'd use them but don't throw them away. If someone else wants them go for it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel