The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MGW Shifter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello,

I am looking to get feedback from anyone who has upgraded to an MGW shifter. I have a '16 GT (PP if it matters to anyone) and my stock shifter, while it has always not been great, has gotten much 'sloppier' over time. Wondering if the MGW is a worthwile track upgrade.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
TP:
I forgot to mention, welcome to the TMO Forum. Hope you enjoy your experience here. Questions are encouraged.

2HP

Just put one in my '11 GT500 and it made a huge difference. Extremely tight, defined pattern running through the gears. It does take a 100 miles or so to break it in and get used to the change in 'feel'.

Top notch quality. I highly recommend it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel