The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MINT 2013 School Bus Yellow Boss 302 For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2013 Mustang Boss 302 For Sale: I hate to do it . . .

Like new and in perfect condition with very low miles and still has new car smell. Always garaged, covered and babied. Never seen anything other than perfect weather.
Original owner selling due to the fact my new job requires significant travel and I have a few other toys. Besides, it’s a Boss it deserves to be driven more frequently! With slight mods it sounds and drives absolutely fantastic.

Mileage: less than 2020 miles
Color: School Bus Yellow
Interior: Charcoal Black Cloth
VIN: 1ZVBP8CU4D5270906
Number: #2826
Number 731 manufactured in School Bus Yellow

Options:
-Recaro Sport Seats and Helical Differential
-TracKey has been installed and activated

Modifications: Minimal tasteful modifications have been made. Have all O.E. parts included with sale (easily converted back to stock if desired).

-Shelby GT500 mufflers (single outlets, cans painted flat black to blend in)
-Side exhaust discs removed (comes with 1/2" and 3/4” discs- though I run it open as it balances the sound and compliments the GT500 mufflers)
-Silencer tube removed
-Redline hood strut kit
-Front license plate kit (easily removable, works great as there are no holes in the front bumper)
-Open mesh driving light screens (2 pair) - 3D printed. Look and work great

Purchase includes:
-Buyer Kit
-2013 Boss 302 car cover
-Shelby oil cooler scoop (still in box)
-All OE parts

Asking Price: $39,500 OBO
Car location: Virginia
Happy to answer any questions. I travel a great deal so I apologize if it takes me awhile to get back with you.

LINK with Pics:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221831183586?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel