The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Miscellaneous S197 Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sold my mustang a couple weeks ago and no longer need these parts. I'm located in Cary, NC but travel to Charlotte, NC every week. I would really prefer not to ship, and I'm willing to drive a few hours away to meet up in person depending on what you're interested in. I could potentially meet as far north as DC or as far south as Atlanta. Prices are OBO, I'm not in a rush to sell, but I would like to buy parts for my mustang's replacement (95 M3). Anyway, here's what I have for sale:
  • '10-'12 Amber "euro" tail lights. I have yet to see another set of these for sale. Looking for $450 OBO.
  • Stock leather steering wheel. Leather is in good shape, buttons show typical wear, and the adhesive on the silver plastic on the right hand side appears to be failing ever so slightly. $90 OBO.
  • Silver "premium" dash trim. Great condition, no scuffs/scratches. Unsure about the recall status of the airbag. $200 OBO.
  • Boss 302 H-pipe. Bought this from another TMO member but never got around to installing it. $175 OBO. Does not come with side pipes.
  • SCT X4, still "married" to my car. $100 OBO.
  • Also have stock GT 2 piston front brake calipers, some BNIB generic powerstop pads for 4 piston brembos that I bought for the hardware when I upgraded to brembo calipers, stock GT suspension (shocks, struts, springs, panhard bar, tie rod ends), spare diff cover, 8.8 diff gasket, complete stock shifter assembly, stock airbox + sound tube, steeda boss 302 front springs, ford racing "P" rear springs. All free to a good home.
IMG_20191217_131309.jpg

IMG_20191217_142515.jpg

IMG_20191217_142741.jpg

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel