The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My Part Out - All Prices OBO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
Today I sold my 2013 Mustang GT(Track Pack) and pulled as much as I could off of it before she went. Here is what I have. I am working on pricing but at least wanted to get the stuff posted

AIM MXL2 COMPLETE setup. - SOLD
Complete Ford Racing Front Brake Cooling Kit - SOLD
Ford Performance Blue Coil Covers - SOLD
Ford Racing Sparco Steering Wheel....Complete Kit Ready to Bolt On - SOLD
Blowfish Rear Caliper Bracket (GT500/13.8") - SOLD
AST 4150 Coilovers W/Ground Control Camber Plates and Hyperco Springs, Includes Correct Size Adjustable Whiteline Front Sway Bar Link - SOLD
Carbotech XP24(Pre Bed) Again these are brand new in the box - SOLD
BMR/Shelby Fully Adjustable LCA, and Ford Performance LCA Brackets - SOLD

Corbeau Harness Bar Powders Coated Black - $215 Shipped
IMG_0394-X2.jpg

ORECA Pro Head Restraint Racing Seat - FIA Approved (Good to 2021)
Currently the seat is setup as a drop in unit with ORECA 6-Point Tech H Harness(Good to 2021) and fixed seat bracket attached. In this configuration for everything - $750 + shipping
I can also separate seat from bracket, and harnesses. I also have a set of Sparco double locking sliders as well. Just contact me and let me know what you are looking for
IMG_0429-X2.jpg
seat2-X2.jpg
IMG_0434-X2.jpg
IMG_0433-X2.jpg
IMG_0432-X2.jpg

My Own Engineered Complete Rear Diff Catch Can Setup - $175 shipped....this worked great!
IMG_0398-X2.jpg

Contact Brian @ 615.476.584Five

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel