The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New to the site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace said:
Welcome to BMO, just watch out for the MGW and Zaino freaks... Oh wait, um never mind. 8)

Thanks! Too late, HUGE Zaino freak here. 3 coats yesterday and 3 more going on today the second the clock hits 24 hours since last coat. Have an MGW in the Shelby and a Barton in one of my Boss', still undecided on which I prefer.

zzyzx

Steve
So, you're going to the FARA event at Homestead on the 27th? I've never been to a FARA event.

NASA has their last event at Homestead on the 6-7th of October.

Maybe I'll see you out there. Welcome to the board!

zzyzx said:
So, you're going to the FARA event at Homestead on the 27th? I've never been to a FARA event.

NASA has their last event at Homestead on the 6-7th of October.

Maybe I'll see you out there. Welcome to the board!

I am not certain of the name of the event, but it is the 27th, so I am assuming you are correct/ My Wife and I can't wait. It should be great fun and great to learn so many things we no nothing about. My only fear is I will become addicted and that is when this hobby gets to be really expensive.

I hope to see you out there, you will know it is us if you see my Wife in a white Boss and me in the Black LS.

TMO Supporting Vendors