The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Newb..sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New here to you guys, was invited over from SVT forums by one of your members. I'm a retired firefighter (32 years) and am now working for Phoenix Performance on a part time basis. My contacts with Ford products go back to 1973 with my first car, a 54 Ford. I now own several mustangs a Fox and a blown 99 New Edge. Over the years I worked for Fortes' (now called Forte's inboard connection) in Pinellas Park, Florida. I have worked on many..many Shelby Gt 350 and 500s, Cobra Jets,Boss 302 and Boss 429s, Panteras and Even sunbeam Tigers from the mid sixties up to now.
Currently I'm working with Phoenix on a Continental Series GS Mustang Boss 302, we are not well funded but are going from race to race.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=4472.0

Welcome aboard and we're looking forward to following your team. There are several of us over here looking to improve our cars for track duty so we'll welcome any insight you can share from the race cars.

I was the one that sent you the invite. ;). We can all use help especially with tires so you should be very popular here.

TMO Supporting Vendors