The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of your Boss 302 or S197 Mustang at the track!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Pics of your Boss or Mustang at the track!!!

PTRocks said:
Ah Shannonville. I worked at the racing school there for 5 years back in the early 90's.

Nelson circuit only? Would be fun to do the long track.

Whoa awesome :D

All pics were from long track. I haven't done nelson in probably 10 years :)

YoPauly's Boss at Thunderhill today. Hard to believe it was 60 and sunny but there you have it. Taken on my iP5 with him doing a buck fifteen on the back straight heading towards turn 14.

IMG_3206_zpsfebd9c9e.jpg

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient

I know you said no watermarks, but unfortunately, these are the ONLY photos I have of my car taken on track. :mad:

New Jersey Motorsports Park, Lightning. 2012BRB (before roll bar) :p

bossnjmp.jpg

bossnjmp2.jpg

bossnjmp3.jpg

bossnjmp4.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas

Best color Boss out there :) I really don't like the stock wheels though…the silver lip just doesn't look right to me as well as the stock suspension ride height. Awesome pics though

Brandon302 said:
You or someone else? That would be awesome to drive that little track, especially Gambon.

This is me at the wheel. :)

Sadly, I haven't taken the time to properly set up my car since I added the 302S suspension. Gambon was not fun as the car had terminal understeer there. :(

Plan to run this event again this year, with the car properly sorted.

Thunderhill mid December (2013, for archival reasons)

iyfe.jpg

uqix.jpg

i1vj.jpg

wb1y.jpg

My signature picture is hammering turn 10 at Sears Point (Sonoma for the non OGs in here). ;)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

neema said:
+1. Do you use a swaybar in the rear?

I think that was a combination of soft springs in the rear, soft bar in the front, and coming off of that curbing under load :)
Rear swaybar is present and on full stiff for that particular track (22mm, though).

TMO Supporting Vendors