The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of your Boss 302 or S197 Mustang at the track!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oh, I agree , I tell everyone TMO is the best stop for Mustang info in da whole wide World!!!

Apex rims sure make it look sinister! ( and yes, I have Pirelli slicks on, with Hoosier Stickers, ha)

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Way cool, glad to see your post from Nova Scotia !! Is this road course near Halifax or far North ---say up in Cape Breton?

My Boss isn't showing up currently under my name, but needless to say I think the color of these two beasts is likely my favorite, ha!

Whoops, just checked and noted the track is about 40 minutes from Halifax --good spot for decent access from around the island. Look forward to a video of a couple of Bosses chasing down Porsches and Vettes next year!?

Last edited:

domesticpower

Track Addict
NS
Way cool, glad to see your post from Nova Scotia !! Is this road course near Halifax or far North ---say up in Cape Breton?

My Boss isn't showing up currently under my name, but needless to say I think the color of these two beasts is likely my favorite, ha!

Whoops, just checked and noted the track is about 40 minutes from Halifax --good spot for decent access from around the island. Look forward to a video of a couple of Bosses chasing down Porsches and Vettes next year!?

Thanks! You got er, it is about 40 minutes outside of Halifax. It is the only track east of Quebec we get people from New Brunswick too (NB) and even Newfoundland (NFLD) occasionally. It could have been more central to other provinces if it were further up North but I'm not complaining since I do have to drive from the Halifax area!

Haha well white is the fastest colour if you ask me! :D

I've already got a couple of those! I'll dig them up and upload to YouTube when I get home and share them here!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dang , you have been down there toooooo long.................talking to a bunch of us TMO Rednecks in metres ( figured you would spell meters the International way too ,ha? ). Great pics , hard on us who are in the throws of Winter like temps , while you are in the Summer of your racing life!

TMO Supporting Vendors