The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of your Boss 302 or S197 Mustang at the track!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Pics of your Boss or Mustang at the track!!!

Hans is from Germany though...click on his forum name.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Fomoco302 said:
FWIW F1 returns to Austria this June after an 11 year absence. The race will be at the Red Bull Ring.

I'll bet RBR wishes it were only a 10-year absence. :eek:

Tucson302 said:
I know I'm splitting hairs but Salzburgring-raceway is actually in Austria :) But they do speak German! Sorry Rick had to do it Slazburg is one of my favorite European cities.

You´re right, but i´m living in Bavaria (in the south of Germany), only about 70 miles away from Salzburg. Oh yes, the German (and the Austrian) people love that sound!

Hans

Might cause more damage to the car if you rip them off than a purpose made kit that will have you modify your grille (clean and efficient) IMO...
Don't lower your car...
Don't get too close to the apex...
;D

cobrarob

11 Shelby GT500
new york

Thanks for the heads up Patrick,
I'll look into those kits! Actually I
forget about them and went into town
for gas and lunch, got lucky
Thanks again

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Great shot indeed!!

Chris--not back on the track yet, that pic was from the day before I wrecked. Body guy is saying the car will be ready middle of next week. Then another day to replace decals and clearbra the hood (finally), and another day to install the APR rear wing.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel