The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pocono South-East with HOD on April 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Headed to Pocono for the "southeast option 3" layout using the long pond straight and one of the nascar turns on Sunday April 12. Driving and will be "coaching" a friend with a 335is. Others attending? I'm excited to try the course.

DMichaels said:
Headed to Pocono for the "southeast option 3" layout using the long pond straight and one of the nascar turns on Sunday April 12. Driving and will be "coaching" a friend with a 335is. Others attending? I'm excited to try the course.

I'll be there!

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
steveespo said:
Don't know if I'll have the car ready but might do this one too.

What else could you possibly be doing to your car Steve?? Hope to see you there!!

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
DMichaels said:
What else could you possibly be doing to your car Steve?? Hope to see you there!!
Changing valve springs to Boss 302 versions and just got my harness and sensors back from PRS with the 302S/R spec connectors. This weekend I should be able to get it back together and ready fro shakedown.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Well this event is cancelled due to snow and ice... Sucks. Don't think I'll have the car out again till the end of April now.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Yeah, can't make either one of those unfortunately... oh well, at least I'll have time this weekend to finish getting the car prepped for the rest of the season!

TMO Supporting Vendors