The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear Axle Alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the best way to ensure the axle is perpendicular to the drive-line? I only noticed this after my LCA install because I cared to check. One of the rear wheels seems closer to the front of the wheel arch while the other seems closer to the rear of the wheel arc. Can someone who is totally stock check this out on theirs? When putting back together the LCAs, I used the same length as the stock ones so im not sure where the difference is coming from. Will snap some pictures at lunch so you guys can get a better idea of what I am talking about.

I noticed my steering wheel is a turned a little to the left and drift to the right after installing the LCA relocation brackets. I wonder if Whiteline has ran across this problem?

So now my decision is to remove them or order the LCAs.

I raised the car up yesterday from the diff because I wanted to get underneath for something unrelated to the suspension. Upon returning it to the ground and driving it around, I noticed that the difference was gone. I guess it was very minor.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel