The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear Seat Delete with Cuts for Watson 4 Point Cage and GT500 Rear Caliper Brackets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi all,
Finally trying to clear out my garage of parts that have been sitting for some time now. Tried selling on Facebook groups but deleted the postings due to frustrations with how many spam accounts kept messaging me on there.

Firstly, I have a Speedform rear seat delete kit for all 05-14 Mustangs that has been cut to work with a Watson 4 point cage. I am not sure if there are any significant design differences with the 6 point cage that would not allow it to work with that version as well. The girlfriend and I did it so it definitely is not a professional job but it was done just to be functional and clean up the interior of my car (for her sake). The supplied pins that came with it didn't do much as they are too short, so I ended up just using the cage itself to hold the seat delete in place. Also, for those who don't have a cage but are looking for a seat delete, re-carpetting can possibly be a cheaper alternative than buying new.

Looking for $80 shipped and for local pick up I'll let go for $65. Located in Los Angeles.
IMG-0996.JPGIMG-1043.JPGIMG-1044.JPG

Secondly, I have a set of GT500 rear brake caliper brackets that allow you to run the 13.8" rear rotor. These will require pulling the axles out in order to swap the brackets over as a fair warning, so would be a good chance to kill two birds if you have some diff work planned. Painted black by the gent that I bought them off of.

Looking for $70 shipped and $60 picked up.
IMG-0890.JPG

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel