The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SAVE ME!! These drug pushers are relentless!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
My racing friends are trying to get me out of the Boss and back into a race car.
Of all things, the one that Ford built the Boss to beat:

mcmgts.jpg

When I got out of GTS in my E36, it was cause I couldn't afford the tire war (last year's champ's tire budget was 20k). Its gotten to the point that last off season guys were dumping entire cars and picking up Grand Am BMWs and Cup Cars. Now I hear the E92s are coming to GTS3.

You could practically ball up an SE30 at the end of every weekend for the same price as a GTS3 car will cost to buy and run these days!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel