The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCCA PDX August 1-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Another PDX, pretty short period between this one and the last one. I see there is another Boss signed up and wondered if it was anyone on here. Also, is anyone else planning on going.

I've tracked with the other '12 white BOSS a number of times. Mostly with SCMC events at Summit and VIR. Can't recall if he was on this forum.

The price for this 2 day event is pretty reasonable.

F.D. Sako said:
I've tracked with the other '12 white BOSS a number of times. Mostly with SCMC events at Summit and VIR. Can't recall if he was on this forum.

The price for this 2 day event is pretty reasonable.

I'm assuming being that there is no novice for this event the track times will be longer or more frequent. I'll have to see who else ends up showing up.

TMO Supporting Vendors