The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Schroth Harness For Sale - Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm selling this 4-Point Schroth harness setup that I put together from extra belts I had laying around.

The lap belts are brand new and have never been installed. They have 2018 competition expiration date. They originally came as part of a Hybrid II setup. They were custom built by HMS Motorsports in Illinois, where the bendable attachment brackets were sewn in specifically for use in a Boss / Mustang. They include pill up pull down adjustability.

The shoulder belts were originally from a Formula II setup that I purchased used a couple years ago. The competition expiration date was 2010, but they did not see much use and are in extremely good condition. If not for the 2010 label you'd think they were new when you see them in person.

These belts are not ASM so it's recommended they they be used with sub-belts. HMS recommended the Hybrid style sub-belts for use witht the stock Recaro Boss seat due to the additional load on the cam lock that would occur in the event of an accident. That said, many BMO members that run 6-point harnesses with the stock Recaro's choose to go with the standard T-bar style sub-belt. I have the Hybrid setup in my car. They take an extra minute to minute to secure when buckling in, but they very comfortable (where it matters). Both the hybrid and T-bar sub belts can be purchased from Schroth for $65-70 depending on which you choose. (you do not want the adjustable ones or you will be sitting on the adjuster. The non-adjustable ones allow you to set the appropriate length at the bracket attachment point and trim the extra length if you choose to do so). Link to the Schroth sub-belt ordering is below.

http://www.schrothracing.com/competition/comp-accessories/sub-straps

image.jpg1_1.png

image.jpg2.png

This is a very nice setup. I was planning to get the shoulder belts re-certified by HMS and purchase the sub-belts to use in a ChumpCar build I was planning. The build is on hold till next year, which is the only reason I decidednto get rid of these. Retail price for a Hybrid II harness is $459.

Price: $200 (includes shipping to lower 48)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel