The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Slogo Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Slow go , until you hit the loud pedal on the Shelby --- great looking machine and nice mods. The R888Rs are super noisy and scary in the rain, but it sounds like you are going to upgrade to a better track tire in the future. My wife and I visited your State last month and it was hard on me as we stayed a couple of days in South Haven. It was so hard on me to be that close to Gingerman and not be there to race. We did make it to Sherman's for ice cream though, ha!

TMO Supporting Vendors