The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Stock 18 GT parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Cleaning out the garage, but have most of the internal pieces to a black/cloth s550 available. Do you want to return your car to stock but ditched your parts? Search no more!
Side plastics, hood liner, arm rest/console, Sync+CD+LCD, carpet, trunk liner, backup camera, door skins, window motors, window glass, side impact airbags, stock springs, shocks, struts, stock radiator, stock A/C lines, stock A/C radiator.

I'm located in Southern California, but I'd be happy to ship all of this stuff out on your dime. Free TMO window stickers with every order!

Gone
- Seats, seatbelts.

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
You happen to have the DS window visor up for sale?
I do, let me get you some pictures later. I don't think it was ever even opened. Good thing, because it'd shatter with these great looks.

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
whoa, both sides have mirrors. Hahaha obviously I don’t use mine but the warning labels are peeling. I’ll take them. PM me for info. Thanks and FYI, I’ll be in CBad July 23-28
Yeah, that was a surprise, I usually drive by with sunglasses on and don't bother putting them down. How soon do you want them? I'll bring them to Buttonwillow this weekend and ship from there to save a few bucks, or I can put them aside and pass them to you in person next month.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel