The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMS --- oh , he is getting so close to Social Security payments!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tracy is having another Birthday and is definitely old enough to be considered a Mature Mustang Maniac! Happy Birthday , my friend , and may your day be filled with hours of scouring the TMO Forum for new parts or projects to pursue. Hope to see you at the track this year, especially at the Fast Ford and Mustang Roundup ( Sept. 12-15 ) in Hastings.

Have a great day and with the weather going into the 50s next week , you might even be able to get the Boss out a bit and stretch her legs.]

All my best,
Bill P

TMS...........I missed This BD salute somehow...............Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I would say have one on me.........but you may have taken care of that by now.........Enjoy this birthday.and many more my Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors