The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vorshlag S197 Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Utah
This kit is designed to fit 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GT/Boss 302 and 2006-2007 Ford Mustang GT500 (both Brembo and non-Brembo). It will not fit the 2013-2014 GT500 with 6 piston caliper Brembos.

I purchased these for my 2006 Mustang GT track car. However, my front brake kit uses a front caliper that is not compatible because it has a Ford GT caliper with an AN fitting (see attached picture). I had already installed the rear lines, so I did not attempt to return them to Vorshlag. So the front lines are brand new and the rear brake lines have been installed, but never used or driven on. These lines are the best in the business. Even Terry will tell you that! (just kidding, I still want to buy parts from you Terry, so I hope you think it was funny...)

I bought them retail for $245.00 plus shipping. I will sell them for $225.00 with free shipping, USPS Priority Flat Rate. PayPal Friends and Family only, or you pay the PayPal fees. Known members of this forum only.

IMG_5125.jpeg

DSF2721-L_580x@2x.jpg

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel